What support does your parenting helpline offer?
We offer support to parents around all parenting issues, no matter the age of your child.
How can I contact you?
You can either contact us by calling 0800 568 856 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I call?
You can call the parenting Helpline seven days a week from 9 am to 9 pm.
If all our lines are busy you are welcome to wait or leave a message.
Where are you located?
Our parenting Helpline is nationwide.
Our counselling services are located in Wellington and Auckland.
Who can call the helpline?
- Anyone in the wider family/whānau
Do you offer Helpline service in other languages?
Yes, we have Hindi, Urdu, Khmer and Portuguese speakers on the helpline.
You can request to speak with our Telephone Support Workers either via email or phone us and we will set up a time for them to call you back.
What happens when I call?
Our team of trained and experienced support workers will talk to you about:
- what your specific needs are: the kind of assistance and /or information you are seeking
- what changes you wish to make (if any)
- practical strategies that work for your family/whānau
- resources that may help you to better understand your child or adolescent
- other services in your area that may be able to assist you or your family/whānau