Improve your relationship with your children to build a healthy, happy whānau!
“Initiating Independence” is a parenting course for parents of 6 to 12-year olds.
You will learn:
- Effective parenting strategies
- How to meet the attachment needs of your little one
- How your parenting style responds to your child’s emotional needs
- How to introduce consistent discipline
- To better understand your child’s developmental needs
- How to communicate effectively in your family
- Gain confidence in your ability to parent
The current November 2020 course is full and currently in progress. We are not accepting applications at the moment.
Keep an eye out for our new course in the Hutt coming in early 2021!
By the end of the course, you will:
- feel confident in your parenting skills,
- have effective strategies up your sleeve and
- feel the joy of being a parent!
You can have a peaceful family life and a great relationship with your little ones.
Courses take place in small groups so that you can learn in a comfortable, safe environment.