Improve your relationship with your children to build a healthy, happy whānau!
Group course – open for registration now!
“Initiating Independence” is a parenting course for parents of 6 to 12-year olds.
You will learn:
- Effective parenting strategies
- How to meet the attachment needs of your little one
- How your parenting style responds to your child’s emotional needs
- How to introduce consistent discipline
- To better understand your child’s developmental needs
- How to communicate effectively in your family
- Gain confidence in your ability to parent
We now have confirmed the details of the next parenting course!
28th of October to 2nd of December 2020
7-9 pm at our Parent Help Office at 175 Victoria Street in Wellington
Now at a new reduced rate of $50 for individual and $70 for two people.
By the end of the course, you will:
- feel confident in your parenting skills,
- have effective strategies up your sleeve and
- feel the joy of being a parent!
You can have a peaceful family life and a great relationship with your little ones.
Courses take place in small groups so that you can learn in a comfortable, safe environment.
The course fills up quickly so register now and learn from our experienced parenting coaches and facilitators.
Get to know our course facilitators
Heather brings her experience from being married for 30 years, parenting her two sons who are now in their early 20s and navigating her way through the challenges of balancing family, work, and personal goals. She brings a practical and compassionate approach to her work.
Heather is a Life Coach and Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming as well as a qualified counselor.
She has a wealth of knowledge on child development and a range of useful strategies to help parents support their children. Being also a couples counselor, Heather offers a wide perspective on complex parenting issues.